Near Vision Solutions
New Technology For Aging Eyes
Raindrop Corneal Inlay Near-Vision Reversal
As you age past 40, it’s very common for your vision to get blurry, especially when you’re reading or in low light. It’s called Presbyopia or “Over-40 Vision,” and it can happen to anyone, even if you’ve never worn glasses!
How Did I Get Presbyopia?
As your eyes age, the lens inside slowly loses its natural flexibility. This makes it harder for your vision to adjust to new distances and lower lighting without the help of reading glasses.
Discover Younger Vision Through Raindrop Corneal Inlay!
There’s a better solution to Presbyopia in Houston!
Raindrop Corneal Inlay is an innovative, 20-minute procedure that reverses your “near-vision.”
Our expert specialists place a small, 2mm Hydrogel implant in the cornea of your non-dominant eye. This steepens the surface of the cornea, allowing your eye to focus up close without glasses!
Amazing Vision, Day or Night!
The results are in, Raindrop Corneal Inlay works! Just take a look for yourself: After the procedure…
- 92% could read a newspaper with ease!
- 88% could read fine print clearly!
- 76% could read a full email on a small screen!
Eye Center of Texas: Houston’s Clear Choice for Corneal Inlay
- Trusted Care: Over 275 of Houston’s top optometrists recommend Eye Center of Texas to their patients.
- Quick and Painless: This in-office procedure only takes about 20 minutes. Other than a few seconds of pressure, you won’t feel a thing during the procedure!
- Fast Results: Most patients notice a quick improvement in vision, and are able to return to normal activities after a brief period of time.
- True Peace of Mind: The surgeons at Eye Center of Texas are highly trained in placing corneal inlays, and take every precaution to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.Please Note: People who have previously received Lasik eye surgery are ineligible for this procedure.
Refractive Clear Lens Exchange (or Clear Lens Implants)
Millions of baby boomers have many things in common; memories of the 60′s, great music, hippies and a safer time. However, they are also the generation now facing the need for bifocals, progressive lenses, reading glasses, and not wanting to accept the fact of this common aging condition, presbyopia.
Refractive clear lens exchange is a surgical procedure similar to that used for cataract removal. After taking out the eye’s natural lens, the surgeon puts an artificial lens in its place. The new lens, which is tailored to the needs of the individual, can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism and prevent the need for cataract surgery later in life.
For individuals over 45 who are considering LASIK to decrease dependence on glasses and contact lenses, refractive clear lens exchange is an excellent option worthy of serious consideration.
Eye Center of Texas is an established vision correction practice that laser eye surgery Houston patients visit to receive top-quality care and surgical results. Dr. Wade and Dr. Mayo use the latest treatment techniques and technologies, including LenSx, to help patients regain and maintain their vision. Other treatments they offer include PRK, glaucoma treatment, and cataract surgery. The practice also offers cosmetic treatments such as Botox and Latisse.