- Cataract Testimonials
- Contact Us
- COVID-19 Update
- COVID-19 Videos from Our Doctors
- Experienced LASIK Surgeons For Superior Results
- Eye Center of Texas CE Invitation
- Eye Center of Texas CE Invitation – Kingwood
- Eye Center of Texas CE Invitation – Pasadena
- Eye Center of Texas CE Invitation – The Woodlands
- Eye Center of Texas CE Invitation – Tomball
- Eye Center of Texas: Patient Reviews
- Lens Replacement for Presbyopia
- Meet the Doctors
- OD Portal
- Optometrist or Ophthalmologist?
- Patient Resources
- Ready to See the Difference?
- Residency Program in Ocular Disease and Refractive and Ocular Surgery
- RSVP Thank You
- RSVP Thank You – Kingwood
- RSVP Thank You – Pasadena
- RSVP Thank You – The Woodlands
- RSVP Thank You – Tomball
- What is an IOL?
- Why Is the LASIK Evaluation Important?
Posts by category
- Category: blog
- What Are the Three Types of Cataracts?
- How to Relieve Contact Lens Intolerance
- EVO Visian® ICL: The Latest in Vision Correction Surgery
- How to Find a Glaucoma Specialist in Houston
- When to See an Ophthalmologist for Eye Disease Diagnosis
- Do You Really Need an Annual Eye Exam?
- What Are The Signs of Cataracts in Women?
- Common Eye Problems in the Winter
- When To See an Eye Doctor
- LASIK vs. Contacts: Which is Best for You?
- Can Cataracts Go Away Naturally? Debunking 5 Common Myths.
- 5 Macular Degeneration Prevention Tips
- Can Cataracts Come Back After Surgery?
- What To Ask In a LASIK Consultation
- Retina Surgery Options
- Can Diabetics Get Lasik Surgery?
- How Do You Know if You Have Glaucoma?
- The Most Common Signs of Macular Degeneration
- How Long Do Cataract Lenses Last?
- Can You Watch TV After LASIK?
- Glaucoma and Cataracts
- How Does Cataract Surgery Work?
- What is the Cataract Surgery Success Rate?
- Preparing For Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Recovery Time
- Can You Wait too Long to Have Cataract Surgery?
- April is National Women’s Eye Health and Safety Month
- ICL vs. LASIK: Visian ICL, Visian Toric ICL, and LASIK
- Dry Eyes at Night: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
- Why Is My Vision Getting Worse?
- What Can LASIK Surgery Correct?
- Why Are My Eyes Red All The Time?
- How Do You Know When to Have Cataract Surgery?
- What Causes Pain around Eye Sockets?
- Why Is There a Bump on My Eyelid?
- What is a Corneal Abrasion?
- How to Lift Eyelids and Excess Eyelid Skin
- How Does Diabetes Affect the Eyes?
- The Different Types of Glaucoma Explained
- Diabetic Retinopathy & The Best Foods for Eye Health
- What Are the Signs of Pink Eye?
- What’s the Difference Between an Optometrist and an Ophthalmologist?
- LASIK & Other Major Life Changes: A Rice PhD Student Receives LASIK
- Can You Get Cataract Surgery for Both Eyes at Once?
- How Many Times Can You Have LASIK?
- 14 Ways to Help Care for Someone After LASIK Eye Surgery
- Using Preservative-Free Eye Drops After LASIK
- Does the Corneal Flap Heal After LASIK?
- Can Cataracts Cause Headaches?
- How to Protect Your Eyes During Summer
- What Are Computer Glasses and Do I Need Them?
- The Top 3 Early Signs of Cataracts — With Photos
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery: Side Effects and Timing
- Houston Cataract Treatment from Cataract Specialists Near You
- LASIK Recovery Timeline
- Laser Cataract Surgery vs. Traditional Cataract Surgery
- Floaters in Your Eyes: What They Are & How to Treat Them
- What are the Four Stages of Diabetic Retinopathy?
- Is My Vision Too Bad for LASIK?
- The Most Common Vision Problems in Houston
- Eye Center of Texas Keratoconus Patient Gets Long-Awaited Results with Corneal Cross-Linking
- Refractive/Clear Lens Exchange vs. LASIK Surgery
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- What Are the Early Signs of Cataracts?
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery
- What to Expect After Glaucoma Surgery
- 8 Reasons to Consider Multifocal IOLs for Cataracts
- Fuchs Dystrophy and Cataracts: Your Surgery Options
- Cataract Awareness Month: Eye Health and Safety
- Can you get PRK After LASIK? Understanding LASIK Enhancement.
- Fast-Growing Cataracts and How to Fight Them
- UV Light & Damage to Your Eyes
- LASIK FAQ
- Glaucoma & Cataract Surgery: The iStent Procedure
- Fixing Keratoconus: Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking and You
- Choosing a Multifocal Lens for Cataract Surgery
- Is Cataract Surgery Safe?
- Wearing Contacts After LASIK Eye Surgery
- How to Prepare for LASIK Eye Surgery in 7 Steps
- Can LASIK Make You Bifocal-Free?
- Can You Get Eye Damage from Cell Phone Use?
- Dry Eyes and LASIK Eye Surgery
- Cataract Factaracts: What Causes Cataracts?
- Understanding the Difference Between PRK and LASIK: Why PRK May be Your Better Option
- Determining Which Corrective Eye Surgery is Right for You
- How To Prevent Cataracts: Simple Tips Anyone Can Use
- Cataracts: The Facts You Need to Know
- Diabetic Vision Loss: Preventative Steps & Treatments
- How Sun Exposure Can Harm Your Eyes
- Why LASIK Eye Surgery is Not for Everyone
- Does Laser Eye Surgery Hurt?
- How Pools are Hurting Your Eyes, Especially Post-LASIK & Cataract Patients
- 5 Simple Tips for Avoiding Digital Eye Strain at the Office
- How To Avoid Developing Cataracts
- What’s the Difference Between Farsighted & Nearsighted?
- Symptoms of a Scratched Cornea
- How Long Does Laser Eye Surgery Last?
- Cataract Prevention & Treatment
- Cataracts Can Happen to Anyone, At Any Age
- LASIK or PRK?
- Planning Your Super Bowl Menu?
- Post-Operative Care after LASIK Surgery
- LASIK Surgery: What You Need to Know
- Getting to Know the Facts About LASIK Eye Surgery
- Give LASIK to Your Valentine!
- The Evolution of Cataract Surgery
- What is Blade-Free Cataract Surgery?
- Over 40, Presbyopia & LASIK?
- Category: Astigmatism
- Category: Cataracts
- The Top Benefits of Femtosecond Laser Cataract Surgery
- Expectations: Your Vision After Getting Cataract Surgery in One Eye
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery
- Your Cataract Surgery Lens Options Explained
- June is Cataract Awareness Month
- How Much Will Cataract Surgery Cost You?
- Have Glaucoma & Cataracts?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Cataracts
- Cataract Surgery Can Be Life Changing
- Laser Cataract Surgery
- How Are Cataracts Treated?
- What is a Cataract Evaluation?
- When Should I have Cataract Surgery?
- Is It Time for Cataract Surgery?
- About Cataracts
- Traditional vs Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery
- June is Cataract Awareness Month
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Now Gives Patients GREAT Options…
- So You Have a Cataract…
- Category: Corneal Cross-Linking
- Category: Diabetic Retinopathy
- Category: Dry Eyes
- Category: EVO Visian ICL
- Category: Eye Exams
- Category: Farsightedness
- Category: Floaters
- Category: General
- Do I Need Reading Glasses?
- Be My LASIK Valentine
- Give the Gift of Sight with LASIK
- ECT Storm Updates
- Technology Matters
- ALL TREAT – NO TRICK
- Flex Account – Loose It Or Lose It!
- March is National Eye Donor Month
- Win A FREE Visian ICL Procedure
- February is Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Awareness Month
- LASIK for $299/eye…Is This a SCAM?
- Thank You Dr. Wade
- March is Workplace Eye Wellness Month
- The Heart Truth
- Category: Glaucoma
- Category: Health Tips
- How to Treat Digital Eye Strain
- July is Eye Injury Prevention Month
- 5 Ways to Naturally Take Care of Your Eyesight
- Smoking is BAD for Your Vision
- Stay in Shape to Protect Your Eyes
- May is Healthy Vision Month
- April is Women’s Eye Health and Safety Month
- April – Sports Eye Safety Month
- Easter Eggs are Egg-cellent for Your Eyes.
- What Causes Eye Twitches?
- Do You Know How to Identify Eye Health Risks?
- Eat Right For Your SIGHT!
- April is Women’s Eye Health Month
- Happy New Year’s Eve – Remember These Champagne Safety Tips
- Quit Smoking…A GREAT New Year’s Resolution
- Category: Intraocular Lens (IOL)
- Category: LASIK
- The Differences Between EVO Visian® ICL and Toric ICL
- What Are The Best Alternatives to LASIK?
- What to Expect Before and After LASIK Eye Surgery
- A Guide to LASIK Eye Surgery Sugar Land
- Your Guide on What to Expect After LASIK
- LASIK Surgery Explained
- 5 Things NOT to Do After LASIK
- Does Insurance Cover LASIK Surgery?
- What You Need To Know Post-LASIK Surgery
- I’ve just had LASIK surgery! What can I expect?
- A Guide to LASIK Eye Surgery and What to Expect
- How to Choose Your LASIK Surgeon
- New Year, New Vision with LASIK
- Is LASIK Surgery Safe?
- Is LASIK Worth It?
- Understanding LASIK Surgery
- How The Cost Of LASIK Surgery Is Determined
- Are You A Good Candidate for LASIK?
- What Does LASIK Surgery Do? Is it Right for You?
- Thinking About LASIK – Ask Your Eye Doc
- Blade-free LASIK Surgery Houston
- How Much Should You Pay for LASIK?
- Wearing Sunglasses After LASIK
- Don’t Forget To Change your Drivers License after LASIK
- What is a LASIK Enhancement?
- Does LASIK have any side effects?
- LASIK Recovery Info
- Patients happier with LASIK than with Contacts
- Where do you go for LASIK Surgery?
- Cost of LASIK Surgery
- Why is the LASIK Evaluation Important?
- How Safe Is LASIK?
- Fighter Pilots can have iLASIK
- Does LASIK Hurt?
- Considering LASIK? Ask Your Optometrist
- After LASIK…get out and enjoy Houston!
- Visian ICL or LASIK?
- Top Ten FACTS You Should Know About LASIK
- Lost Cost LASIK – You Get What You Pay For!
- Can I go blind if I have LASIK…and does LASIK hurt?
- Considering LASIK… Do Your Homework.
- Will I Have 20/20 Vision After LASIK Surgery?
- What is the Difference Between LASIK, PRK and Clear Lens Exchange
- What Is LASIK?
- Introduction to iLASIK
- Category: Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Category: Nearsightedness
- Category: PRK
- Category: Cornea Transplant
- Category: Presbyopia
- Category: Uncategorized
- MASK UPDATE
- TROPICAL STORM NICHOLAS WEATHER UPDATE:
- All Eye Center of Texas Locations have Re-Opened
- EVO Visian® ICL in Houston
- EVO Visian® ICL
- Eye Floaters
- Flashes & Floaters
- Epiretinal Membrane (Macular Pucker)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
- How the Eye Works
- Retinal Diagnostic Testing
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Hole
- Other Retinal Conditions
- Retinal Tears & Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusive Disease
- Amsler Grid
- Laser Glaucoma FAQ
- Glaucoma FAQ
- Thank You
- Corneal Cross-Linking
- Cornea Surgery
- Retina & Macular
- Am I a LASIK Candidate
- EVO Visian® Toric ICL
- LASIK FAQ
- Our LASIK Surgeons
- What to Expect
- Monofocal Lens
- Astigmatism Correcting Lens
- The Multifocal Intraocular Lens
- Choosing the Right Surgeon
- Laser Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Cataract Surgery Cost
- What are Cataracts??
- Eye Diseases
- Near Vision
- Christopher Sek, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Yasir Ahmed, M.D.
- Larry M. Puthenparambil, M.D.
- Nicholas P. Bell, M.D.
- Krystal L. Schulle, O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Justine N. Rosner O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Julie D. Ngo O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Randall N. Reichle O.D., F.A.A.O.
- Amanda L. Bachman O.D.
- Jill C. Autry O.D., R.Ph.
- Christopher D. Allee O.D.
- Paul J. Stewart M.D.
- Edward C. Wade, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Mark L. Mayo, M.D.
Houston/Bellaire6565 W. Loop S., Suite 650
Bellaire, TX 77401
Pasadena4415 Crenshaw Road
Pasadena, TX 77504
Sugar land15400 S.W. Freeway, Suite 301
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Clear Lake455 E. Medical Center Blvd., Suite 110
Webster, TX 77598
KatyGreenhouse Medical Plaza
2051 Greenhouse Road, Suite 110
Houston, TX 77084
The Woodlands/Conroe100 Medical Center Blvd., Suite 118
Conroe, TX 77304